-Employee Benefits Manager
Are you looking to build your current skill set in the employee benefits space? Employers are looking for creative ways to build a sustainable and loyal employee base. They seek to add value to their workplace and they demand a strong employee benefits program. Employee benefits consultations with an in-depth knowledge of healthcare trends and services is crucial for employers to be able to remain competitive.
Precision Financial & Benefits is currently seeking to hire a motivated and experienced employee benefits manager to join our expanding team.
With your experience in the industry, you will lead Precision Financial & Benefits employee benefits offering and continue to build a book of business that you can be proud of. You will represent one of the highest rated financial firms in Saskatoon and promote our core 'client first' values to the community you serve. You will receive full back office support to grow the organizations book of group benefits clients. We will provide office space, and training to the right candidate.
In this role, typical qualifications are:
• 5 - 7 years experience in a group insurance environment such as an insurance company, consulting firm working with medium to large size clients (50-100+ employees), or as a benefits plan administrator for a mid to large size organization.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Proficient with Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical, organizational, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable communicating with clients, insurance carriers and employees as well as presenting to large groups.
If you are an independent holistic financial advisor with either a CFP, CLU, or CFA designation (or are working to pursue them) seeking change and share our core "client first" values, we invite you to get in contact with us.
- Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences"
- Execute and negotiate follow through of implementation vehicles including insurance, investments, tax planning, debt management, estate planning, and other tasks quoted to client
- Decide how to build your practice by choosing your clients and the markets you want to pursue
-Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail, referrals, etc.
-Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines established by compliance and management
-Comply with all industry rules and regulations